1. Contact - Client requests an inspection.
2. Total Cost & Benefits *See Pricing - Inspector finalizes packet and provides the client a final full services quote for all services requested with available open inspection dates.
3. Schedule - Client books an open inspection date & time.
4. Agreement - Inspector emails the client an online Inspection Agreement. Please read the agreement. See Agreement tab.
5. Agreement Acceptance - Client reviews Inspection Agreement and signs electronically, or provides Inspector with a signed hard copy of the Inspection Agreement in advance of the inspection. *INSPECTION AGREEMENTS MUST BE SIGNED PRIOR TO INSPECTION!
6. Payment - Client pays Inspector via cash, check or credit/debit card prior to start of the inspection.
7. Inspection - Inspector performs the detailed inspection for the client. Let us worry about the details for you. For safety precautions and to provide a worry-stress free experience for our clients, n7pi inspectors perform most detailed inspections alone and then provide detailed and comprehensive findings back to the client. *SAFETY FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED IS ALWAYS PARAMOUNT!
8. Write-Up - Inspector compiles the detailed final & full report.
9. Distribution & Review - Inspector provides the client with their electronic report *(If client approval is given, their realtor will also receive a copy of the report). Inspector reviews the report in detail with client to answer any questions they may have.
10. Referrals & Customer Satisfaction - We appreciate your referrals & truly thank you for your trust & confidence!
*OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE SUPERIOR SERVICE - SO OUR CLIENTS CAN MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS - TO FOCUS ON THE DETAILS - ADDING REAL VALUE TO YOU AND EVERYONE INVOLVED!